St. Louis, MO – June 19, 2017. Bick Consulting Service has developed a Data Center Cost Modeling Tool to help organizations determine the actual costs of their data centers.
“Determining all-in costs for your data center is a monumental challenge,” says Tad Davies, Principal. “Not only is there a myriad of data but also the data elements are most often siloed departmentally. Additionally, data center costs should not be viewed on a point-in-time or an annual cost basis but rather over an extended period such as 5 – 10 years.”
Leveraging Bick’s over 50 years data center experience, Bick Consulting works with clients to build a financial profile customized to their data center.
We help management answer the following questions:
- What are the all-in costs of operating this data center? Are any costs missing or not accurately reflected?
- What are my projected data center costs over the next 10 years? Not only operating costs but equipment replacement?
- How might I compare my data center costs with other delivery options? What is reasonable?
- What metrics should we be tracking relative to costs?
- How might we structure our reporting gain further insights into our costs?
- How can I use accurate information to make better short-term and long-term decisions?
For further information, contact Tad Davies email@example.com