Since 1964, Bick has been providing turn-key access floor solutions and installation services in the Midwest. No St. Louis-based company has near the years of experience as Bick – by decades. Our projects range from 600,000 square feet to replacement of components in existing installations. For all, our customers leverage our field proven experience and focus on practical solutions to reduce their risk.
Access floors are part of an ecosystem. Bick is the only access floor company in the region to have on staff expertise in electrical, mechanical, fire protection, and building management systems. We understand the interplay amongst various systems and cause and affect issues. We sell solutions not products.
Access floors offer a completely flexible and adaptive method for service distribution. In data centers, it has proven capabilities, which are now being enhanced by new airflow management technologies that enable best in class asset utilization. Availability is a must-have. Access floor brings value to scalability and energy efficiency. In commercial spaces, access floors create underfloor service distribution systems that improve the aesthetics, comfort, flexibility and efficiency of indoor environments. At Bick, we are not an installer of a myriad of floor products but a team of experts in the deployment of these systems that are foundational to your business operation. We can help you:
- Select the right products based on decades of field proven experience
- Drastically increase flexibility
- Improve IAQ
- Lower energy costs
- Reduce operating costs and lower facility and maintenance costs
- Achieve LEED certification
- Provide best-in-class ongoing maintenance and cleaning
- Eliminate hot spots in data centers
Our team of access floor experts has provided comprehensive planning/specification/design assistance, installation, and maintenance services for thousands of organizations across the United States. Our solutions include:
- Systems for commercial spaces
- Systems for data centers
- Systems for industrial facilities
- Renovation and tune-ups of existing systems
- Replacement parts
- Related systems – electrical distribution, cable management, airflow management, etc.
We serve a range of industries and critical environments, including:
- Data Centers
- Health Care
- Professional Services
- Financial Services
- Federal, State and Local Government